4D Motion -Softball
The most powerful, portable, affordable 3D motion capture system used by the top sports professionals worldwide, now available for Softball hitting and pitching.
4D Motion for Softball
3-Sensor Softball Speed Module for Pitching
3-Sensor Softball Position Module for Pitching
2-Sensor Launch Quickness Module
4-Sensor Hitting Kinematic Sequence Module
4- Senor Gen 4 Expert System
8- Sensor Gen 4 Expert System
What is a 4D Module?
- Modules are smaller components of the full 4D Motion systems focu on a particular aspect of movement, such as Kinematic Sequence, real time biofeedback, torso speed and stability, or hip interactions.
- Each module provides just the relevant information you need, on one screen, in an easy-to-read format.
- Each module is developed in partnership with a highly qualified coach or industry expert. Every module includes a video on how to set it up, understand the data provided and drills on how to improve/optimize the movement based on the performance data.
- Each module is affordably priced in one-year licenses. For less than the price of a full system, you can use modules to customize your 4D Motion system with only the features you need.
What are the softball modules that we provide?
- 3 sensor kinematic sequence
- 3 sensor positional practice
- 2 sensor launch quickness module
- 4 sensor kinematic sequence hitting
– Kevin Long, Hitting Coach
2019 World Champion Washington Nationals
– Rick Pauly