BOARD OF ADVISORS
Head of Biomechanics & Sport Performance European Tour Performance Institute
- Research Associate Institute of Movement Science, University of the Mediterranean, Marseille
- Biomechanist of the French Golf Team
- Head of Under Armour Innovation Center for Europe
DR. YOUNG HOO KWON
Professor of Kinesiology at TWU
- “Dr. Kwon is widely considered the foremost expert in golf biomechanics and “sport injury mechanism,” or how sports movements impact the body.” — Golf Digest
DR. ARA SUPPIAH
Chief Medical Analyst for NBC Sports’ Golf Channel
- Official Team Physician for the 2016 Winning US Ryder Cup Team
- Medical Advisor and Contributor for Golf Digest
- Chief Medical officer for Orreco
USA Jr. National Team Coach
- 2014-16 Top 50 Teaching Professionals in America, GRAA
- Top 50 Lifetime Master Teachers In America, US Kids Golf Foundation
Expert in 3D swing analysis
- Currently works with more than 20 PGA Tour professionals.
- One of only 3 Master GolfPsych certified instructors in the world.
- TPI Level 2 Biomechanics and Fitness
- AMM Biomechanics – MASTER, TrackMan Level 2, SAM Puttlab Level 2 and SAM Balance Lab.
2016 Georgia PGA, North Chapter Player of the Year
- 2013-2014 Golf Digest Best Teachers in America
- 2012 Georgia PGA Professional of the Year, North Chapter
- 2006 Georgia PGA Teacher of the Year
- 1996 Georgia PGA Assistant Professional of the Year
2012 PGA National Teacher of the Year
- Ranked as one of Golf Digest’s Top 15 Instructors.
- Worked with over 30 PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, Nationwide Tour and Senior Tour players.
- Number 1 teacher in the state of New York as ranked by GOLF DIGEST.
- 2000 and 2009 Metropolitan PGA Teacher of the Year.
- 2006 and 2007 Metropolitan PGA Horton Smith Award Winner.
Coach of European tour players and mini tour players
- Played professional 8 years
- Master Trackman
- San putt lab certified
- Amm3D certified
- Kwon biomeca certified
- Swing catalyst certified
Co-Owner of the short game secrets.
- Leading golf instructor, researcher. James speaks world-wide about his research on the short game and wedge play.
- Named one of Golf Magazines Innovators in 2015.
2016 MET PGA Teacher of the Year
- Golf Professional/Equipment Specialist
- Golf Digest Top 100 Club Fitter
- St. Louis Cardinals Swing Consultant
- TPI Certified
- “Technology like 4D Motion Sports is changing how we teach in baseball instruction.”
DR. TRACY CLARK
- Balance Bat Founder & Owner
- “4D Motion allows me to see and analyze what the body and the bat are doing in concert during the most important moments of the swing”
- NESTA Certified Biomechanics Specialist
- Biomechanics Consultant MLB
- CEO, TopVelocity
- “No better system for immediate biomechanics feedback than 4D Motion. It has been a game changer for my business and my ability to advance our athletes’ baseball careers.”
- MLB Hitting Coach of the Washington Nationals
- MLB World Series Champion
- “4D Motion is a game changer for me. In this day and age of analytics and technology, 4D Motion will be talked about for years to some.”